Employment Opportunities with Otto’s Landscaping and Lighting Contractors
Otto's Landscaping and Lighting Contractors has openings for individuals throughout the season. If you have had exposure to the landscape industry and a minimum of 2 out of the 5 following skills, we would like to hear from you:
- 2 years lawn cutting experience with commercial mowers (engine knowledge and maintenance a plus)
- 2 years hardscape installation (all phases and all forms from excavation to completion a plus)
- 2 years low voltage landscape lighting experience (design, installation and calculating voltage drop a plus)
- 2 years landscape/plant knowledge
- 2 years heavy machine operation, bobcat, backhoe operation (snow plowing a plus)
Applicants must have a valid NJ drivers license and your own vehicle to and from work.
Applicants must possess determination, patience, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, rapid/efficient decision making skills and an ability to efficiently run a crew.
- Applicant will be part of a 2–3 man crew that will perform the following services:
- Property maintenance (bed definition, mulching, shrub pruning, lawn cutting and weeding)
- Hardscape installation and maintenance (walkways, walls, veneer stone, steps, patios, driveways; cleaning and sealing as well)
- Lighting Installation and maintenance (install/maintain and troubleshoot various types of lighting fixtures and systems)
- Install landscapes as per design
Use the link below to download an employment application. Please email your completed application to Otto's Landscaping and Lighting Contractors at email@example.com.Employment Application